During the fall season apples are at there all time low price. This is a great time to make some tasty treats at a cheap price. Apples are not just cheap they are also nutritious. Apples are about 80 calories (depending on the size) and have no fat! They have fiber, Vitamin A, B1, B2,C, Iron and Calcium.
They are energy boosting and have one-fifth the suggested daily intake of fiber.
So what all can we do with apples?
1. Sliced apples
2. Sliced apples with peanut butter
3. Sliced apples with caramel
4. Fried Apples: Sliced pealed apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg. Melt butter add the rest of the ingredients and saute for 15-25 minutes until soft.
5. Apple Dumplings : Crescent rolls, apples, mountain dew, sugar, cinnamon, butter Check out a cool recipe here
6. Apple Sauce here is a recipe for crockpot apple sauce
7. Apple Pie Oatmeal
8. Apple butter
9. Apple Butterscotch Brownies These look amazing
10. Peanut butter and apple sandwich
11. Southern Living Chunky Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
12. Perfect Skillet Apple Pie
13. Homemade Baked Apple Chips
There are so many more Apple recipes and uses I hope this gives you an idea of how to use the Amazing Apple! What are your Favorite ways to Enjoy and Apple?