This year I decided to make a goal to read 24 books! This is a lot for me since I generally dont read entire books and skim through them. But I hope this will educate, encourage and train me in many different ways.
I have not picked out all 24 books yet, but Plan to have most of them picked by the end of January.
Here is a list of the ones I have already picked out:
1. The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself
2. Satisfy my Thirsty Soul: For I am Desperate for Your Presence
3. The Money Saving Mom Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, And Save Thousands A Year
4. The Hunger Games
5. Catching Fire
6. Mocking Jay
7. Pour Your Heart into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time
8. 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
9. Americas Cheapest Family Gets your Right on The Money
10. Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
11. Bootcamp for Lousy House Keepers
12. Hired at Home
I will add to the list as I figure them out. I plan to read a chapter a day and see if I can get even more done. I plan to write a “short” review of some of the books so stay tuned!