Here is a recap of last weeks goals and what all I got done!
Get 2-3 % of school done For Caleb and Kathryn
2. Listen to an audio book every day
3. Spend 5 minutes everyday teaching Gabriel the alphabet
Finish reading The Referral Engine
5. Drink 8 cups of water a day
6. Start reading A Deeper Kind of Calm
8. 15 Minute DeClutter in a different room everyday
This was awesome I did take the time one of the days to document my efforts. Check it out here.
9. Make a menu
Start making The Squidge Cloth – dish cloth This is my new favorite dish cloth pattern. I love the way it looks and how square it is. It is very neat and feels very nice.
I am so glad I made a list of weekly goals to help me keep on track. Although I didn’t get everything done I got a lot more done thanks to my list.
This weeks goals:
1. Get 2-3% Done on kids school
2. Listen to an Audio book everyday with kids
3. Drink 8 glasses of Water everyday
4. Read A Deeper Kind of Calm
5. Start working out and work out at least 3 times
6. Make $10 online to go towards Debt/fixing house
7. 15 minute DeClutter (this worked very well last week)
8. Make a Menu
9. Learn to make Scrubbie for dishes