This year I decided to challenge myself to read more and decided that 24 books would indeed be a challenge for me. Here is the list I came up with In January of books I wanted to read.
The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself
2. Satisfy my Thirsty Soul: For I am Desperate for Your Presence
3. The Money Saving Mom Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, And Save Thousands A Year
The Hunger Games
7. Pour Your Heart into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time
8. 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
9. Americas Cheapest Family Gets your Right on The Money
10. Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
11. Bootcamp for Lousy House Keepers
12. Hired at Home
I also have been adding to the list as the year progressed. The next book I will start reading will be Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul. I have The Money Saving Mom Budget on hold at the Library in audio book and I could not find Pour Your Heart into It, So I decided to give this one a try.
13. The Host
14. Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul
15. Water for Elephants
16. Eat that Frog: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
17. Pride and Prejudice
As I said before I will keep adding as the year goes on. And stay tuned as I review some of the books.