This year I decided to challenge myself to read more and decided that 24 books would indeed be a challenge for me. Here is the list I came up with In January of books I wanted to read.
The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself
2. Satisfy my Thirsty Soul: For I am Desperate for Your Presence
The Money Saving Mom Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, And Save Thousands A Year
The Hunger Games
7. Pour Your Heart into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time
8. 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
9. Americas Cheapest Family Gets your Right on The Money
10. Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
11. Bootcamp for Lousy House Keepers
12. Hired at Home
13. The Host
14. Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul
15. Water for Elephants
16. Eat that Frog: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
17. Pride and Prejudice
I have gotten off track in my reading, but I am still working on reading Eat that Frog, and Pride and Prejudice. I am getting back on track and I am dedicating to reading at least 1 chapter a day!
Today we checked on our little tomato plants from the hot house and boy have they grown. We were not able to check on them for a couple of days because of all the rain which made mud in the pasture.
Caleb and Kathryn helped me check them 🙂
It has been a while since I have posted and since the last time a lot has changed. We are in the process of moving, starting home school for the kids, and I am going back to college online this semester. Until we find a house we are staying with my wonderful in laws. My sweet Mother in law has an awesome hot house that we have started planting in.
The boys went out with me to check on the cherry tomato plants that we planted yesterday.
We are looking forward to seeing how well this works. I have never had a hot house to plant in and it is August :). We are hoping to plant more later but thought this was a good start. These are heirloom seeds and the only ones we could find at the store that were. The boys had fun out there!